Untukmu Wanita

"Wanita, apabila setiap pekerjaan hariannya dilakukan kerana Allah SWT, nescaya pahala yang diterima berganda-ganda. Oleh itu, sentiasa mulakan apa-apa pekerjaan dengan lafaz Bismillah...''

Sahabat

Isnin, 16 April 2012

Give Thanks to Allah SWT.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

I have been given a new day today to pray and 'meet' Him, to see my mak and abah, to be with my family, to do whatever I wanna do...

I have been given chances to change my life - be a humble servant to Him, be a solehah daughter, be a good friend, be a better muslimah...

I have been given time to improve myself - wake up early to perform Subuh prayer, learn to recite the Koran better, do not let non-mahram look at my aurah...

I have been given opportunities to worked and earned my own salary, spent the money to buy what I want without ask my mak's or abah's money.. I was able to experienced hardship of earning money for living :')
He has written human's sustenance (rezeki), we just need to seek for it.

 نازاتول زوليكا بنت سوحيمي

0 comments: